Environmental epidemiology — indoor and outdoor air pollution, lead poisoning prevention, PCB and mercury contaminants in fish, drinking water and cancer and other studies of the human health effects of pollution.
- Amato MS, Magzamen S, Imm P, Havlena JA, Anderson HA, Kanarek MS, Moore CF. Early lead exposure (< 3 year old) prospectively predicts fourth grade school suspension in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (USA). Environmental Research 126:60-65, 2013
- Magzamen S, Imm P, Amato MS, Havlena JA, Anderson HA, Moore CF, and Kanarek MS. Moderate lead exposure and elementary school end-of-grade examination performance. Annals of Epidemiology 23:700-707, 2013
- Kanarek NF, Kanarek MS, Olatoye D, and Carducci MA. Removing barriers to participation in clinical trials, a conceptual framework and retrospective chart review study. Trials 13:237, 2012.
- Amato MS, Moore CF, Magzamen S, Imm P, Havlena MS, Anderson MS, Kanarek MS. Lead exposure and educational proficiency: moderate lead exposure and educational proficiency on end-of-grade examinations. Annals of Epidemiology 22: 738-743, 2012.
- Kanarek MS. Mesothelioma from Chrysotile Asbestos: Update. Annals of Epidemiology 21:688-697, 2011. Erratum: Annals of Epidemiology 22:377, 2012.
|Mentor to METC Graduate Students:|
|Gherry Harding (1981)|