Assistant Professor in Population Health Sciences
Co-Director, Survey of the Health of Wisconsin (SHOW)
(608) 262-0739; (608) 890-3720
Room 589 WARF
610 Walnut Street
Research Interests:Environmental health, epidemiology, survey research methods and applied public health practice.
- Frederick L, Vanderslice J, Taddie M, Malecki K, Gregg J, Faust N, Johnson WP. Contrasting Regional and National Mechanisms for Predicting Elevated Arsenic in Private Wells across the United States using Classification and Regression Trees. Water Research (Accepted for Publication).
- Christensen KY, Thompson BA, Werner M, Malecki K, Imm P, Anderson HA. Levels of Persistent Contaminants in Relation to Fish Consumption Among Older Male Anglers in Wisconsin. International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health Mar 2016; 219(2): 184-194.
- Christensen KY, Thompson BA, Werner M, Malecki K, Imm P, Anderson HA. Levels of Nutrients in Relation to Fish Consumption Among Older Male Anglers in Wisconsin. Environmental Research Oct 2015; 142: 542-548.
- Malecki K, Wisk LE, Walsh M, McWilliams C, Eggers S, Olson M. Oral Health Equity and Unmet Dental Care Needs in a Population-Based Sample: Findings from the Survey of the Health of Wisconsin. American Journal of Public Health.Jul 2015; 105(S3): S466-S474.
- Martinez-Donate AP, Riggall AJ, Meinen AM, Malecki K, et al. Evaluation of a Pilot Healthy Eating Intervention in Restaurants and Food Stores of a Rural Community: A Randomized Community Trial. BMC Public Health 2015; 15: 136.
- Shin JI, Bautista LE, Walsh MC, Malecki KC, Nieto FJ. Food Insecurity and Dyslipidemia in a Representative Population-Based Sample in the US. Preventive Medicine May 22, 2015.